Alexandra zoo is near the Smouha neighborhood in Alexandria, Egypt. It charges an admission fee, which permits visitors to walk across the zoo and see a collection of animals worldwide.
Since 1922, Alexandria Zoological Park has shared the wonders of the natural world with generations of zoo visitors. Across educational, recreational, and cultural opportunities, the zoo seeks to connect and inspire people of all ages with wild places and wildlife.
What To Do at Alexandria Zoo:
Alexandra has a lot to show you, including:
- Visit the land of the Jaguar, where more than 40 species of reptiles, mammals, and birds are featured.
- To see the natural habitats of the red wolf, cougar, black bear, alligator, eagle, otter, bobcat, and raccoon, visit the Louisiana habitat. Here you will also enjoy the underwater view of alligators, fishes, and otters.
- In the Asian areas, large glass windows put you in front of cats like cloud leopards and lions.
Alexandria Zoo Map:
What Animals Are at Alexandria Zoo:
- Turtle & Tortoise
- Non-venomous Snake
- Venomous Snake
- African dwarf crocodile
- American alligator
- Giant Anteater
- Clown Anemone-fish
- Blue Tang
- Flame Angelfish
- Brown Tarantula
Price To Enter Alexandria Zoo:
The regular entrance price of the zoo is:
- Adult & Teen (13 – 64) = $7.50
- Children (4 – 12) = $5.50
- Senior (65+) = $4.50
- Ages 3 & Under are FREE
- FOTAZ Member with Card & ID FREE
- Train Ride for kids 1+ = $3.00