Bayou wildlife zoo is centered in Alvin. This exotic animal wonderland hosts more than 60 species of wildlife and a total of more than 500 birds and animals.
Experience wildlife like never on a guided tram tour. Travelers must go through an 86-acre natural habitat where they can safely encounter the animals and birds roaming free in the park.
Don’t be surprised if a camel walks straight to the tram – he’s maybe just looking for the food bucket you brought with you. The several endangered species in the zoo include the white rhinoceros, ringtail, and addax.
What To Do at Bayou Wildlife Zoo:
To do things in the zoo are:
- The zoo’s Tram Ride allows seeing every portion of the Bayou Wildlife. It runs for 45 minutes and has space for up to 30 individuals.
- Get closeup to the animals from all over the world.
- Visit the alligator ponds and the beautiful monkey’s islands.
- Families can bring their food and enjoy it in the zoo-covered picnic area.
Bayou Wildlife Zoo Map:
What Animals Are at Bayou Wildlife Zoo:
- White Rhinoceros
Price To Enter Bayou Wildlife Zoo:
The zoo’s entrance price is:
- Child (ages 2 to 11) = $12
- Adult (ages 12 to 64) = $22
- Senior (65+) = $20
- Under 2 years = FREE
- Military & First Responder Discount = $4 off of general admission with Credentials or valid i.d.