This Mountain Zoo is an 11-acre zoological park positioned 15 miles east of Seattle on the northern slope of Cougar Mountain in Issaquah, Washington. It is situated in the vicinity of the borderline of Cougar Mountain Regional Wildland Park.
The zoo’s main focus is on endangered species, including the Bengal Tigers, Lemurs of Madagascar, and imperiled birds worldwide.
What to do at Cougar Mountain Zoo
Things to do for your family at this zoo are:
- Explore the Eco-system
- Playgrounds and splash pads for your kids.
- Feed a camel, rhino, giraffe, and hundreds of other animals.
- Rent a safari bicycle, take a monorail ride, or enjoy a guided tramway tour!
- Wings of Asia Avery – It is a free-flying aviary with a group of 350 birds indicating 87 species.
Cougar Mountain Zoo Map
What Animals are at Cougar Mountain Zoo
- Grey Wolf
- Bengal Tiger
- Siberian Reindeer
- Lemur (Black and white Ruffed Lemur, Ring-Tailed Lemur)
- Swamp Wallaby
- West African Crowned Crane
- East African Crowned Crane
- Sarus Crane
- Blue and Gold Macaw
- Hyacinth Macaw
- Green-Winged Macaw
- Scarlet Macaw
- Military Macaw
Price To Enter Cougar Mountain Zoo
The choice is for the day and time you want to visit the zoo. Admission is used only once. Entry is valid for 1 month and can be used on any date during that time if it corresponds to the day and time purchased. The admission fee is $15.50, and there are no refunds or exchanges for any reason, including weather.
Visit Website: Cougar Mountain Zoo