Just off Highway 90 is a small zoo with various creatures. Located along Deer Springs Drive in Christchurch, the Emerald Coast Zoo is an exciting way to spend some family time learning about animals worldwide.
The zoo now features significant habitats, and the gentle, loving care has made it a welcoming place to spend a few hours. You will enjoy a variety of animals, including zebra, monkeys, Watusi, lions, Bengal tigers, a black bear, birds, donkeys, coyotes, and much more. A new Aviary with 200 parrots is the latest addition to the Emerland Coast Zoo.
What to Do at Emerald Coast Zoo:
Emerald Coast Zoo is a great place to spend your day with your family. As it offers:
- Visit the aviary and feed the eccentric, colorful bird.
- Feed giraffes by purchasing leaves and enjoy a beautiful experience with the world’s tallest animal.
- Under the supervision of the zookeeper, get close to the lion.
- To make your child’s birthday more special, arrange the celebration in the zoo.
- Reserve the park for a wedding reception, troop event, or company picnic.
Emerald Coast Zoo Map:
What Animals are at Emerald Coast Zoo:
- Black Bear
- Bengal Tigers
- Water Buffalo
Price To enter Emerald Coast Zoo:
Admission to the zoo is:
- Ages up TO 2 = $ 10/Person
- Under 2 = FREE
- With Military Discount = $9