The Frank buck Zoo is a small zoo that started in 1930 and is situated in the 30-acre Leonard Park Gainesville, Texas, United States. The zoo began in 1930 as the Gainesville Community Circus. It hosts more than 130 exotic and domestic animals.
Frank buck Zoo is a partner of the American Zoological Association. The Savannah area is almost a sight to behold. One mile loop where guests can walk over savannas and wildlife occupied by savannas. Therefore, this is a great place for spreading your legs and stopping while traveling from North Texas.
What to Do at Frank Buck Zoo:
Activities in the Frank buck zoo include:
- Visit gift shop and buy unique gifts for your loved ones.
- Animal adaptation is also available. You can adopt any animal after the complete process.
- Attend Frank Buck’s special events, including animal training workshops.
- Feed goat and giraffe during the specified hours.
Frank Buck Zoo Map:
What Animals are at Frank Buck Zoo:
- African Porcupine
- Bennett’s Wallaby
- Domestic Goats
- Dromedary Camel
- Black Bear
- Grant’s Zebra
- Mini Zebu
- Red Kangaroo
- Red Fox
Price To enter Frank Buck Zoo:
The entrance fee of the zoo includes:
- Seniors (55+) = $6.50
- Adults (13+) = $7.50
- Children (Ages 1-12) = $5.50
- Active Military = $6.50
Visitors ID required for credit & debit card purchases. They only accept Visa MasterCard or Cash. No POs or personal checks are accepted.