Garlyn Zoo is a zoo located in Mechanical County, Michigan. At 30 acres (12 hectares), it is the largest zoo in the Eastern Upper Peninsula of Michigan.
Garlyn is a small, intimate family zoo situated in the dense pine forests on most of the northern shores of Lake Michigan. The zoo was launched on US-2 in Michigan’s beautiful Upper Peninsula in 1994. It is located 40 minutes west of Mechanic Bridge and just 6 miles east of Naubinway.
What To Do at Garlyn Zoo:
In the Garlyn zoo, people can do a lot of activities, including:
- Walk on the wild side and explore several species of wildlife.
- Pets are not allowed in the zoo.
- Capture the amazing photographs with your loved ones.
Garlyn Zoo Map:
What Animals Are at Garlyn Zoo:
- Pheasant & Peafowl
- Doves & Finches
- Emu & Rhea
- Arctic Fox
- African Fruit Bats
- African Lion
- Domestic Animals
- North American Badger
- Red Fox
- River Otter
- Ring-tailed Lemur
- Siberian Tiger
- Sika Deer
- Spotted Genet
- Two-Toed Sloth
Price To Enter Garlyn Zoo:
The entrance rate in the Garlyn zoo is:
- Adults (13+) = $15
- Children (3 – 13) = $10
- 2 and under = FREE
- Family Rate = $50 ( up to 6 people )
- School Rates (per student) = $4.50 – Chaperones free
- Group Rates Available (per person) = $8.50 – For more than 7 persons in the party
- Annual Passes are also available