Hochatown petting zoo is situated in Broken Bow, USA. It hosts more than 100 animals, including zebras, lions, tigers, birds, and many others. This unique attraction is both a certified wildlife restoration center and a petting zoo.
The zoo has nice staff and handlers actively engaging with animals and meeting their needs. It is an absolute haven for injured and rehabilitated animals. There are many areas to explore on-site, and the animals range from indigenous to exotic.
Note: Pets are also allowed in the zoo.
What to Do at Hochatown Petting Zoo:
In the Hochatown petting zoo, visitors can:
- Spend quality time with a range of adorable zoo animals and feed some species such as goats, giraffes, cows, and others.
- Walk through the entire zoo, see the animals’ habitats, and learn about them.
- Enjoy snacks with your family at the beautiful grassy ground of the zoo.
- Explore the aviary and Liston to the songs of exotic birds.
- Bring your lunch and eat at the picnic-covered area of the zoo.
- Bring your camera and capture amazing photographs with the zoo animals.
Hochatown Petting Zoo Map:
What Animals are at Hochatown Petting Zoo:
- African Servals
- Guinea Pigs
- Sugar Gliders
Price To enter Hochatown Petting Zoo:
The admission fee is:
- For adults = $8
- For kids = $5
The Hochatown zoo remains open on all days of the week from 10 AM to 7 PM.