Hollywild Animal Park is a non-profit petting zoo in Wellford, South Carolina. The zoo includes an outbound safari covering more than 70 acres. The 100-acre park has more than 500 animals, and several animals have appeared in TV shows and movies.
The zoo was named for the history of animals with movies and advertisements. Some zoo stars include Tank the White Rhino, Capuchin Monkey, Zebra, Chimpanzee, African Lion, Capuchin Monkey, etc.
What to Do at Hollywild Zoo:
The hollywild zoo offers:
- A safari ride tour and explore the entire location, and you will see there the white rhino, macaws, Siberian tigers, etc.
- Touch and feed the goats, horses, camel, cows, and zebras.
- Visit the wooded areas, ponds, and natural habitats of wildlife.
- Enjoy dine with your family at the zoo’s food spots.
- Arrange your school trip
Hollywild Zoo Map:
What Animals are at Hollywild Zoo:
- Appaloosa Horse
- White Rhino
- Capuchin Monkeys
- Asian Elephants
- African Lions
- Siberian Tigers
- Scottish Highlanders
- Brown Bears
- Fallow Deer
- Sika Deer
- White Tail Deer
- Watusi Cattle
Price To enter Hollywild Zoo:
The entrance cost of the zoo includes:
- Adults = $9
- Seniors (65+) = $7
- Children (2 to 12) = $7
- Children 24 months and under = FREE
- Purchase of animal food = $5 to $10 (optional).
They accept Visa, Master Card, or cash on the site, or you can buy the tickets online.