The Indian Creek Zoo is the perfect place for a family trip. Located just 3 miles north of Toledo, Ohio, Lambertville, Michigan (in the middle of Secor & Douglas) on 2744 Consear Road.
Great for a day preschool tour, birthdays, parties, field trips, corporate events, and more at Indian Creek Zoo! You and your guests will definitely encounter the animal kingdom like no other. Moreover, you can celebrate your most special events in this zoo. This is a gathering that will never be forgotten.
What To Do at Indian Creek Zoo:
There are a lot of activities that you can do in the zoo. Such as:
- You can visit the giraffe encounter and sloth encounter to get a close look at animals, feed them, and get puzzles.
- Get a train ride for just $5 from 11 to 3 pm.
- Children and adults can jump on the jumbo Jumper Trampolines.
- Enjoy your meal with a great menu.
Indian Creek Zoo Map
What Animals Are at Indian Creek Zoo:
- Black Buck Antelopes
Price To Enter Indian Creek Zoo:
In this zoo the entry fee is different for different age groups:
- Adults = $14
- Children (ages 3 to 17) = $12
- Military / Seniors (65+) = $13
- Ages 2 and under are FREE
And if we talk about memberships, it is $95 for family Membership and $50 for Individual Membership.